The schedule is as follows:
6th-7th grade: Friday 6-8
1st-5th grade: Saturday 8-11
8th-12th grade: Saturday 12-3
(no one will be evaluated if they arrive after 3PM as we must be finished with evals by 3:30PM)
The basic process will be to:
1. Try on a sample jersey and write down the size.
2. Proceed to the check in area of the table.
a. Confirm your jersey size.
b. Receive your evaluation number and safety pins
3. Put the evaluation number on your player and proceed to the gym.
a. Players will sit together in one section of the stands closest to the entry doors.
b. Parents will sit closer to the other end of the gym. (This will help us to speed up the evaluation process.)
4. The players will be grouped from the players in the stands and brought onto the court for evaluations. (Please have your child bring kneepads and appropriate shoes.)
5. Once your player has finished the evals, you are free to leave. No need to return the number, but there will be a place near the exit to deposit the numbers and safety pins if you wish.
If you are not able to make your scheduled time, you are welcome to come during one of the other scheduled times. Your wait may be longer though as we must wait for players of a similar age to group with you in order to get the most out of the evaluation process. If you are unable to make evaluations this weekend, we will not have make up evaluations this year and instead will assign a skill level based on experience.